Uniform outwardly shows the pride that we have in our school and it is important that learners look smart.
- Plain grey school wear trousers or
- Grey granite stitch-down knife-pleat skirt *
- Grey knitted V neck jumper with green and purple stripe on the neck and school badge *
- White collared school wear shirt/blouse which buttons to the neck
- School tie worn correctly (to the neck) *
- Plain black accessories such as belts and hair bands
- Tights - black or grey
- Socks - black, grey or white
- Smart black shoes that can be polished and that support and protect the feet
* specific to uniform suppliers
Jean Emporium Schoolwear
15 Sussex St, Rhyl. LL18 1SE Tel: 01745 360480 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learners in Years 7, 8 and 9 will need the following:
- Black crew neck sweatshirt with school badge
- White crew neck t-shirt or white polo shirt with school badge
- A pair of one of the following - black shorts (with school badge), black tracksuit bottoms or leggings
Learners in Years 10 and 11 who have picked PE as an option:
- Grey crew neck t-shirt with school badge
- Grey Hoodie with school badge
PE KIT SUPPLIER
Tel: 01248 353575 Website: teejac.com
All the above items can be viewed and ordered online directly from Teejac Sports. Orders for PE kit made before the end of June will be delivered in bulk to school. Orders made after June, will be delivered to school ready for the first day of the new school year.
SCHOOL UNIFORM GRANTS / PUPIL DEVELOPMENT GRANT (ACCESS)
Learners currently eligible for free school meals can apply for the grant of £125 per learner, and £200 for those learners entering year 7, recognising the increased costs associated with starting secondary school.
All school years are now eligible.
Families who are eligible for free school meals can submit a claim if they have a child in:
- primary school from reception to year 6
- secondary school from year 7 to year 11
All looked after children qualify for the grant, whether they receive free school meals or not.
Families are only entitled to claim once per child, per school year.
Funding for the 2021 to 2022 scheme will close on 30 June 2022.
The 2022 to 2023 scheme will open in the summer of 2022.
To apply for this grant please contact your local authority.
You can apply for the funding here: