Uniform outwardly shows the pride that we have in our school and it is important that learners look smart.
The following are unacceptable:
- Skinny jeans, skin-tight trousers or leggings
- Trainers or boots
- Excessive jewellery (acceptable: one pair of plain ear studs - one per ear, one ring)
- Facial piercings
- Excessive make-up (learners will be asked to remove this)
- Coloured nail varnish (learners will be asked to remove this)
- Extreme hairstyles or colour - natural hair colour only
Daily equipment check
An adequately sized bag to hold all equipment and books.
Dictionary Homework diary
Exercise books for day's lessons PE kit (on days where PE is taught!)